Web Content Assistant
* Produce engaging and informative content
* Prepare imagery for client’s websites by cropping, resizing or modifying with Adobe Photoshop.
* Create PDF documents and forms using Adobe Acrobat and other tools.
* Work on additional content services including editorial, advertising, social media, blogs to support the department.
* Content creation for marketing collateral/events
* Create, edit and upload videos to the web, client sites.
* Assist with photography.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong writing style and editing skills are required.
* Experience with style guides, business writing and online editing.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience of working with web content management systems is essential.
* Applicants must have an understanding of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or comparable applications Urdu Inpage is an additional advantage.
* Competitive salary – depending on skills and experience.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process. E-mail us your cv on email@example.com